Bone Spurs

Bone spurs and calcification of tissues are usually caused by a combined calcium and magnesium deficiency. 99% of the body’s calcium is in bones and teeth. The other 1% is in the blood and is so critical that if blood calcium level drops, the blood must take the calcium it needs from the bones. If there is not enough magnesium to keep the calcium soluble, then some calcium precipitates out to leave spurs at the sites from which it was taken. [See also “osteoporosis”.]

Bone spurs can be overcome by paying attention to all of the factors involved: (1) Restrict sugar, caffeine, and soft drinks. (2) Exercise regularly. (3) Take supplementary calcium and magnesium. (4) Take at least 2,000 IU of vitamin D daily. (5) Improve digestion by taking a digestive enzyme formula that contains betaine hydrochloride.

Example of osteo support formula:  https://vitamost.club/products/calmax-osteo-nutrition

Example of digestive enzyme formula:  https://vitamost.club/products/ultragest-digestive-aid

© 2012 – 2017, Nutritiapedia®. All rights reserved.
This article may be reprinted freely, in print or on other websites, provided that credit for its content is clearly attributed to Nutritiapedia® and/or David Rowland, the author of the Nutritiapedia® website.
http://nutritiapedia.org

This entry was posted in Condition, Skeletal by David W. Rowland. Bookmark the permalink.

About David W. Rowland

David W. Rowland, PhD is a leading edge innovator in the field of natural nutrition, and the creator of the Nutri-Body(R) method of nutritional assessment favored by practitioners. Dr. Rowland is available for telephone consultations. To set up an appointment email: david222@hush.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *